Wine tasting is hosted daily by The Lodge or a local winemaker from 4pm to 5pm.
The Resort Fee is $45 plus tax per night and includes: A nightly wine reception, fitness classes, bottled water daily, self parking, WiFi, shuttle service to Sonoma Plaza, and use of our resort bicycles.
The resort offers complimentary shuttle service to Sonoma Plaza, the local town square located about one mile away.
The central resort pool is open from 8am to 10pm, and paid cabana reservations are available. Please inquire with the front desk.
Cabana reservations are handled through our partnership with ResortPass, and the front desk can provide more details.
Our signature restaurant, Wit & Wisdom, is open Wednesday through Sunday, from 3pm to 5pm for happy hour, and 5pm to 9pm for dinner service. High Horse Pool Bar is open 7 days a week 11:30am to 6:00pm. Benicia’s Kitchen is open for breakfast daily from 7am to 11:30am and from 11:30am to 8pm for lunch and dinner.
The Spa at The Lodge Sonoma is committed to providing all guests with a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment free from harassment and discrimination. We ask all guests to treat each other with respect and refrain from behavior that could be considered harassing, discriminatory, or make others feel uncomfortable.
Examples of Prohibited Conduct Include:
• Unwelcome or inappropriate physical contact
• Unwelcome sexual advances or requests for sexual favors
• Verbal harassment, such as unwelcome comments, jokes, slurs, or negative stereotyping
• Visual displays of derogatory or offensive images, photography, cartoons, drawings, or gestures
• Threatening or intimidating acts directed at another guest
Locker Room and Spa Amenities:
• Photography or video recording is strictly prohibited
• Guests should wear a towel or robe when walking to and from showers
• Guests should not linger unnecessarily and will avoid conduct that has knowingly made others feel uncomfortable
• Guests should respect the personal space and privacy of others during treatments
Guests engaging in discriminatory, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be asked to leave the spa immediately. We reserve the right to deny service to any individual violating these policies.
The Spa at The Lodge Sonoma, we abide by all state and local regulations and policies that pertain to the use of locker rooms and bathrooms, including those related to gender identity. Guests may use the locker room and bathroom that correspond to their gender identity. In areas where specific laws are in place, guests must adhere to the local regulations for the appropriate use of locker rooms and bathrooms and should consult spa management with any questions about those laws.
We thank you for cooperating in creating a welcoming environment for all guests. Please bring any concerns to the attention of spa management.
Check-in is 4pm, and check-out is 11am